Armenia, Republic of
Military Medical Department
Basic Task of the Military Medical Service
- Provides an Overview of Military Medical Support to Armed Forces Operations
- Explains Roles and Responsibilities in Military Medical Support
- Describes Military Medical Support Casualty Management, Medical Logistics, and Medical Information Management
- Details Military Medical Protection Casualty Prevention, Preventive Medicine, and Health Surveillance
- Covers Military Medical Support across the Range of Military Operations
- Addresses Military Medical Planning Considerations and Medical Logistics
Main objectives of the medical service
- The health protection and strengthening of the personnel of the Armed Forces and their equal civil servants.
- Full medical organization and support to ensure the Armed Forces measures and daily task.
- Epidemiological, sanitary and environmental observation and control security provision of military personnel.
- The constant fighting and mobilization readiness, assurance and improvement of the Armed Forces Medical Service.
- Entire medical support to the sick and wounded military personnel in outpatient, inpatient, rehabilitation and complete organization of medical expertise.
- Organization of the acquisition medical equipment, property, medicines, disinfectants their target allocation, control of efficient use and organization of medical equipment maintenance and repair.
- Military Medical Service Regiment and Hospital Rings, Units supply, strengthening and modernization.
- Military medical science, trainings, scientific research and development of relevant literature.
- The statistical analysis of the armed forces general and seasonal diseases, growth factors of diseases and injuries, disclosure of their medical and general mitigation recommendations reports to the superior commanders.
- The organization of special military medical trainings, conferences for different level of armed forces personnel, and professional trainings, conferences for different level of military medical personnel in cooperation with Civilian Healthcare Organization.
- The development of military medicine and determination of its most important areas, considering and creating conceptual, doctrinal and directive documents.
Aviation Medicine Service is part of Central Military Hospital. The main task of Aviation Medicine Service organizes health protection, appropriate medical treatment and carries out objective medical expertise to the flight personnel of Army Air Force, special forces, paratroopers, air- rescuers of Ministry of Emergency Situations etc.
- Role 1-field area or medical point (paramedics, medics or doctors),
- Role 2-regional hospital or medical group,
- Role 3- and 4 central hospital,
- Role 4-specialized clinics (MOH).
Browse by category
SDFDS is the Section Defence Forces Dental Services from the FDI. Every year prior to the FDI annual congress we organize an annual meeting. This meeting contains of a cultural day and a scientific program of 2 days, in which international military dentists share their experiences, challenges and latest developments.
The next meeting will be from 29 AUG-1SEPT in Shanghai, China